Friday, December 23, 2005

Roll your own...

There's an old song by the Fabulous Poodles....as if AD&D 2nd Edition didn't date me enough...called Roll Your Own.

It goes:

"If you don't like the way that they make 'em in the city
the filter's too long and the damn paper ain't pretty...

Roll your own."

Today, I prepared a New Year's resolution guarenteed to make the wife question each our our sanities.

I'm going to learn to sculpt my own minis.

http://www.lyonstudio.com/Sculpting/SculptingIndex.htm

The horrors to come! Green Stuff, send me Green Stuff!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shandar the Ashen said...

Wow, looks like I accessed that page on min-scultpting just in time, as the domain name expired December 18th and it is now down.

Good thing that I archive pages like that on my hard drive. Doesn't help you, though, since I'm not going to do a mirror site, but I'm not above gloating about my own luck...when I have a little.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home