Sunday, October 29, 2006

Textfiles for D&D

Well, I'm crawling through the never ending re-organization of the D&D room and I can't find half the files I thought I had in different piles. The price of a disorganized mind is a disorganized environment. At any rate, as I'm entering in NPCs into my Publisher document I'm discovering that I can't find any of the paper NPC sheets I know I had here somewhere....so I did a google for Rogues Gallery to see if I could download the PDF of it from RPG Now or someplace because several of the characters I have figures for were from that supplement.

I couldn't find it, but I did find a great website with a collection of nearly 300 very useful text files for use with D&D and AD&D. I'll clue you in that at the bottom of the page is a link for downloading all the files in a zip file, so don't do what I did and spend an hour opening each file to see if you want to download it individually.

The site is: TEXTFILES.com

Enjoy!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Shandar the Ashen said...

The main file I was searching for was Staloungue, a 9th level wizardess from the 2nd Edition Rogues gallery. She and a few other sheets from it that I have figures for were tucked in my DMG.

I really am resolving to be better organized.

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home