Saturday, January 06, 2007

Personalities: Adon

Adon (Realms)
9th Level Human (M) Priest (Sune)

This miniature seems to make a good representation of Adon, and is from Grenadier, dated 1981.

Sources: Heroes Lorebook (6-8); Hall of Heroes (3-4); FRE3:43, Shadowdale; Tantras; Waterdeep; The Curse of Tegea; Prince of Lies.

Full stats for the character can be found in the Heroes Lorebook. Though out of print, it can be downloaded from RPGnow (see link in sidebar) for under $5.

In addition to making a catalog of all my monster miniatures in Publisher 2000 using a compendium format and the image of the miniature to illustrate the monster I am doing the same thing for other categories of miniatures in my collection and for use in my campaign.

I'm doing one for the avatars of deities, one for official Forgotten Realms Personalities, and one for personalities unique to my own specific Realms campaign. There will also be similar tomes for each adventuring company and probably another one for "The Fallen" that would include all the personalities who have died.

No small undertaking, but it will make life simpler when it is all finished.

I thought it might be fun to show the miniatures I am using for specific characters, and if you can suggest a better miniature than the one I am currently using, please let me know in the comments section.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Shandar the Ashen said...

I'm pretty sure you are right about that.

Still, in my world, you wouldn't have a male drow cleric so the Grendadier designation would be a non-starter.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home