Thursday, June 07, 2007

Holy Crap! You can still get Dungeon Dwellers Minis!!!

Well, I was just googling around, did a search for "Max Carr" the brilliant sculptor who created most of the miniatures which lured me into the hobby back in the 1970's and early 80's.

I found the website for Dungeon Dwellers, and excellent archive of the miniatures from that line. After drooling my way through memmory lane looking at each of the photos there, I found a page that directs to a site that still makes and sells minis from this line.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Game Figures, Inc..

Unfortunately, they aren't making and selling the best loved minis from the line, but the hope remains. At anyrate, it was like bumping into an old girlfriend from highschool and she still looks hot. It was like that.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Shandar,

Found your blog by googling as well :) Thanks for the kudos on my site www.dungeon-dwellers.info. If you are looking for some odd DD miniatures, I may be able to help, if not, Michael Thomas who owns the rights to some of the other Heritage molds was given permission by Tom Dye to cast some of the Dungeon Dwellers minis (on a limited basis). If you have any other questions, leave a message in the forums area of my website.
Again thanks for the link and kudos,
David

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home