Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Savage Encounters

I just ordered my complete set of these minis from Auggie's. Buying a complete set online isn't as much fun as ordering 3 cases and ripping them open like Christmas morning on new minis day, but this is the world we live in now. I've just heard too many stories of people getting two identical cases to risk it.

I'll let you know what I think when the complete set arrives. I haven't been able to buy any boosters yet. None of the local hobby stores (fewer every day) have been able to keep them in stock and Barnes & Nobel Booksellers don't ever seem to get sets in until after the next one comes out.

Grumble.

On the upside, I've been able to squirrel away some time in the basement to update my monster citation list with a few more newly acquired Monstrous Compendium Annuals (3&4) and I'm going to try and get some more of these monsters on my game table alphabetized and cataloged on the shelf before the new minis arrive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home