Thursday, October 22, 2009

Real Minis

Found a nice minis blog called Real Minis while searching for info on the Snowball beholder promo. It is mostly posts dealing with an online version of minis gaming, but there are older posts reviewing minis as they are released by WOTC.

I haven't had a lot of time to scroll through his back pages, but I think the blog is a great resource if his tutorial on converting the Eye of Flame Beholder to the Snowball is any indication. The online gaming stuff isn't that interesting to me, but I like the repaints he's done and the tips on painting.

Right now I'm taking advantage of a night away from the theatre while my wife is out with a friend to sneak in several hours of D&D recreation in the basement. Working on some monstrology and getting some of my backlog of minis up on the shelf.

Will try to get the dungeon cleaned up soon and snap some updated pictures of the renovation project.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home