Monday, April 17, 2006

Too Long Out of the Dungeon

My players are justifiably angry. When last we left our heroes they were just entering the cave mouth at Eagle's Eryie in the Doom of Daggerdale module. That was...three months ago? I don't know when we'll be able to play again, my teaching and theatre schedules have had me totally swamped.

I am taking the summer off of my screenwriting graduate program though, I need some down time, of which I consider D&D some of the finest battery recharging hours one can spend.

While not playing, though, I've been adding to the figure collection in a massive way.

I have all of the War Drums minis now. I think I will wait until the next set comes out before I do another big fig sale on eBay though.

As I've been telling you, my friend Matt works at Reaper Minis. He's been sending me huge boxes of miniatures and I've been sneaking precious time to add them to the shelves in the basement and my Monster Manuals.

I'll try to get some updates posted in the near future on some of the better figs in the collection, the vintage minis I've picked up on eBay, and other news.

And I'll let you know when I set the next play date!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home